Thursday, May 14, 2009

Bank of America phone service sucks (part 1)

I had a bunch checks to our vendor for bill paying stolen last year. It took me over 9 months to recover the lost/stole fund. So, I decide to use online bill paying whenever I can. Besides, I keep getting this advertising from B of A blaha blah blah about how good their online banking is... oh..24/7 never close....whatever. Then, postage keep going up, for ever check I send out, It costs over 40 cent (yeah, you can call me a cheapskate). So, I open some account with B of A after years of not doing business with them.

Things were going well. I use ATMs to do most of my deposit because 99% of our payment from customer are in checks. Cool, no lines. These ATMs near my office even have scanners that scan the checks as you deposit them. You don't even need to fill out deposit slips anymore. How cool is that?!

Online Bill Pay? Easy enough, just enter the payee information, enter the amount and the date you want the check to send; click, you are done. Couple of vendors didn't recognize and called for payment....

So, you ask, what's the problem? Stay tuned for part 2...

No comments: