Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Roxio is a piece of junk!

I use a blackberry. So I installed a Blackberry Desktop utility in one of my machines...everything was find until it try this automatic update thingie....

BB uses Roxio to manage media. All I can say is Roxio is piece of shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....whatever...

As part of the update, windows installer keep trying to install Roxio Media Manager...Mange my assssss! and it could find one of those .msi files even after you point the stupid computer to the folder where the file is and still gives you an error....anyway... I don't use this piece of no good Roxio and so I click cancel to stop the installation.... oh, did I mention, this piece of you know what takes a long time to scan the machine? Roxio is my new dirty word... so if I call you Roxio...it's not a complement! anyway....I can not cancel the installation!!!! Roxio just simple goes back and start the whole process again........hocking up all cpu power...

You restart the machine? It just jump right back trying to install a piece of shhhhhhhhh you don't need!!!

ROXIO is a piece shhhhhhdhhshdhfdas %&(@#&*%&$!!!!

anyway... search the net and found out this is not an uncommon thing....

Bottom line? Download windows installer cleanup utility from MS and delet ROXIO...

You Roxio, you!

No comments: