Wednesday, May 29, 2013

My Review of Adorama Auto Lens Cap for Samsung EX2F


It Works Well for What I do

By Hiker P from Los Angeles, CA on 5/29/2013

 

4out of 5

Pros: Easy to Use, Small / Compact, Allow One Hand Operation

Cons: Cause Shaddow, Not Completely Sealing

Best Uses: Weddings/Events, Travel, Sports/Action, Wildlife photos, Video, Macro Photography, Family Photos, Indoors/Low Light

Describe Yourself: Casual Photographer

Was this a gift?: No

I bought the Samsung EX2F for my hiking trips. I want something better than my iPhone cam. This auto lens cap works very well. Before, I have to use both hands to take the cap off befor taking a shot. With this auto lens cap, I can operate the camera with one hand.

Cons: 1) the flaps caused a very slight shadow...2) This lens cap does not seal the lens completely as the factory orignal one would. There are gaps in between flaps...

Otherwise, it would be a 5-start rating.

Closed

thumbnail

Tags: Picture of Product

Open

thumbnail

Tags: Using Product

(legalese)

No comments: